Running into some issues

This week we did some more testing in the lab and had some good outcomes and some negative ones. We have the prototype in a place where we are confident out liaison can run tests without us, giving us the ability to get more data faster. However, we found that by setting both the resolution and the framerate on the camera led to the change in framerate being ignored, taking video we don’t want. We also found that the mouse will reflect the IR light too much, where it will blow out the frame. We are looking into ways to solve both problems. Despite this, we did get a few good frames that we can view below. 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.